Visitors

Website counter

terça-feira, 25 de maio de 2010

Endless Summer ... I've recorded mine ...... powered by www.surfcamppt.com

sorry about the english....it's a google translate of our Portuguese Blog - Surfcamp Portugal
------------------ Sites -----------------------
http://casamarela.moonfruit.com
http://www.surfcamppt.com
------------------------------------------------

The day began q no less extraordinary: I woke up with someone calling me a baby bottle, something q I logged on and pulled her into my arms enjoying q actually interested in these strange plots q in prefazem day. While falling asleep, I appreciated the absence of pain came whipping q me the last few days were the soles of the feet data hedgehogs - the last entry in the lame, or muscle because of the countless surfed the eve. I closed my eyes and dream and imagine waves and warm water, or something as unlikely to live more, maneuvers performed on the threshold of anti-speed rail and regulations. Moments after leaving the youngest in the loves, moving away from broad smile while waving this euphoric and left towards my destination.

I drank coffee while pretending to educate myself with the CM - as if it could fool anyone, either before the Express and maybe ... - And Ramel and rubbed his hair still salty sessions yesterday. I crossed many peaks and some surfers filled the lineup, too short to version q sought. I went then to the landing of the last days and headed off for a beach entry summary but a small sea glass, but weak trough ... something different was happening because in less than 10 waves not pricked no calin ... a hat, flowing lines, some good roudhouses ... obvious lure for birds of prey circled q me early.
In my 'Endless Summer', there was no room for other players by q, decided to abandon them plotting new azimuth and paddled together to secure my gold. The rainbow that, perhaps because it is too far for some but certainly for lack of ambition for many more than the others, walked him in solitary rail until q arms back and asked me for mercy. I sat down and the glass had finished the whole place prefazendo entire surface of the aquifer. Hundreds of small mullet circled me and we exchanged good days ... certainly anyone or anything in relation to ruin the recent q lines entered.

Ignored at a glance all my new friends and what q to fund small and seemed unlikely, as near turned into light. My gold was there. It was 11 am on 1 October 2009 qd started the feast. The water was warm and the drops ceased foresee many liters of water q then jump from my rails. I lost myself in small rooms of silence to come out screaming with joy - knowing that no one yet q inóspido local hear me. Again and again enhance and consolidate my repertoire of tricks and sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, the fins tracked the oil salty q bless the stage. Temi q curtains run and ended the epilogue - q given this economic climate budgets are tight - but instead advanced and now with the rising tide conditions were improving themselves EOQ began as a reign of Rights, has achieved the status maximum triangularity. My small and private pipeline lasted up to 14h30m q abandoned when the skies. The wings were missing me and took my leave of them leaving the door wide open for q others access that piece of paradise.

The road back would have been ordeal if it had not done absent-minded. Only the body grumbled 4:30 am with the most demanding but it is something about human q already been accustomed from an early age and going home is imperative because there is q is the other end of the bridge of seven colors. After the stroke, new journey and still enjoyed two showers in resort construction divine.

I came home exhausted and lightest q a bird but without major tics superstar though the film have been beyond my very high and way too many expectations. To calls made and received q eq invariably assured me they had been before epic waves, replied q heaven there is only one eq on one of this month had the indecency to not share with anyone. I went to get my other gold and show them oqo father had been shooting most of the day, even though I adored q none of this was that I have not even comparable to elsewhere ...

Publish in 'Atitude-Surf'

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário