Visitors

Website counter

sexta-feira, 16 de abril de 2010

LayDay ....powered by www.surfcamppt.com

By definition, this term is an abbreviation for day delay, normally used by the organization of the tests when sea conditions are not suitable for surfing.


Or why the sea is demoralized or small - and being present today these two constraints, there I returned to my place of refuge without shoving the boat into the water. From the tone of the music may seem that I was upset with the fact ... but I did not: my body is crushed and the exaggeration of physical exercise in saline and appalling ... the strong pull in air from the lungs and unlike the image that can be passed by the Kamasutra, there are positions in which they grind exceedingly of the joints and muscles molest even though they are renewing the soul.

After measuring the spot what the webcam's already had sent me, I went shopping. I filled out the pantry and frigorífrico - and unlike that in other contexts, I confess to you hate going through there eyes when one of them is naked ... - Then gave a aspiradéla here in R / C and I this afternoon on the 1st floor ... before lunch and still give a passage of any cheirabem alixiviado a few bathrooms that I have been crossing the road ... and I say this because we have literally a handful of them here at Surf Camp.

Then I came here to connect the laptop - and mail in fact no longer has that essential importance of time before the countdown ... - And some friends of mine challenged me with their online color photos while euphoric new comers of a boat trip to the Maldives. And it is a fact that the archipelago continues like yourself ... you can almost reach the smell, brightness and sound ...


... and closing the eyes comes to us as soon as the mind's power to teleport in and at least in my case, not the designo by nothing less than overwhelming - and of course the music is beautiful but that will not open or read the rest of Chronicle today! In my rantings and ravings - in pre disinfect toilet - or in your case - before a chaotic IC19 reserved for the journey back to home sour home secretary full tedious processes, or even a gray relation to them or to the spouse ... - Is a breath of fresh air in contact with nature in ways that are not in the usual way. The plane is for free and no taxes ... why not go?

Then appease an idyllic beach in the company of someone or some that make us quickly forget the queues of the Job Centre, rumpled clothes after the meeting or the smell of cigarette annoying wannabe who inevitably will have to smile even though we know that nothing more a narcissistic wound in Prada.

We ate fish and fruit freshly taken to immediately afterwards rumarmos for the cascade and thus overcome dizziness which early on were conditioned actions and follies. Cues to flood the veins of adrenaline shooting while the heart rate jumped to a deep, warm and crystalline lagoon water dyed an impossible blue turquoise. No concept of time too ... the one who sometimes miss perpetuate the love and feeling for others.

And indeed although no breakfast pastries or a cream for you ... there are waves to me.

And with so much to my regret, I even have to go and since we were in a lot of fun, gets a smiley until now! And you'll think of something for supper ... a boar on a spit or something so simple ...!

Obviously there are always those who take dreams literally more ...

I one of my favorite beaches, somewhere across the world in profound introespectiva post surf session ...

don't forget .... we have two blogs:
----
pt-> http://surfcamppt.blogspot.com/
eng-> http://surfcamp-en.blogspot.com/
------------------ Sites -----------------------
http://casamarela.moonfruit.com/
http://www.surfcamppt.com/
------------------------------------------------

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário