Visitors

Website counter

quarta-feira, 31 de março de 2010

Preface - Surfcamp Portugal Holidays & Accommodation etc and that's it

sorry about the english....it's a google translate of our Blog - Surfcamp Portugal

(the guy actually black rubber I am ...)
Surfer> Rudas / Spot> Santa Rita Beach - Portugal

... I'm here because as I instructed, as almost always compliant.

But I want to seem to me that I must first introduce myself:

- Hello I'm the Rudas. Good guy in most cases, civil engineer unemployed father of three, husband happy the only one e. .. to counterbalance all this brief portfolio above ... local surfer from Santa Cruz.

Since the works are a rare thing in this sunny country near the sea and decided to start new venture related to my 'escape' ... a surfcamp. Already rented a T0's here around the backyard - especially in the summer - and joining business with pleasure came http://www.casamarela.moonfruit.com/.

As computing perceive other than me, there I have been saying that for the site first thing is fine but you have to attach a blog ... and here we are. My dignified work (ha) in disseminating the project through faceebook, and I "just" gotta-paced almost daily, go scribbling the ups and downs of my life now focused on surfing, shopping, housekeeping, accompanying much in loco gaiatos ... in short, everything that does not pass the works. The only drawback is to apply terms that typically would not use and do not in normal proza ...

Remember therefore from that movie where a guy is asked to take a fulana to dinner and it suffers from any syndrome consisting of swearing completely decontextualized, at high decibel level without prior notice? Well then you'll preach the same game ... so no more and no less, will not be porcerto words of scorn but surely you will appear - those few, who convinced me to read - the following terms: surf accommodation, vacations, camp, camping, surftrips and surfing holidays. Why do not know because there is ... it can not announce to you that is a very noble cause: not my deportation to lands beyond the borders!

I will transcribe the chronic already written in ancient times, notes, day-to-day life of a surfer-engineer and unemployed, Allah is large or other with the same religious power which the latter, the story of another day well spent the beach with the users of the Yellow House Surf Camp.

My fans - ã - I also asked that each pseudo text was accompanied by a small illustration for what is a landmark of the morning:


------------------ Sites -----------------------
surfcamp portugal
http://www.surfcamppt.com
------------------------------------------------

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário